SHARE MAGIC GROUP - INFORMATION

Hi, I'm Johnathan and I'm the admin of Share Magic Group.

It's been almost a year since I created this SMG.


SMG is sharing free tricks with ads links. WHY?

I think it's necessary because I need it for finding, storing and updating (and my time)


Some people may not understand how to download. Check this video"HOW TO DOWNLOAD?" or this blog howtofreedown

Or your device does not support the format of the video. Try using another video player.


THANK YOU <3

 Telegram

Everyone can bookmark this blog or join telegram to update new tricks.

Support me by clicking ads >here< or >here< .Thank you <3



 

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. It doesn't run or download , always open another add websites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. use Chrome, turn off the ad tabs and you will get the link

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much how I can join this group on telegram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U can follow this blog or t.me/sharetmagictricks

      Delete
  3. Pleas post nicolas lownas magic i sub your page

    ReplyDelete
  4. You post nicolas lowrens magic gimmick

    ReplyDelete
  5. You put a project poloroid magic x avi yap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you upload glenn west color changing deck?

    ReplyDelete